The Big Book of Terps: Understanding Terpenes, Flavonoids, and Synergy in Cannabis
Dr. Susan Trapp, AKA the Terpene Queen, has collaborated with terpene researcher Russ Hudson to offer you a premium hardcover copy of The Big Book of Terps – the world’s largest and most comprehensive resource on terpenes, flavonoids, and synergy in cannabis. At 570+ pages, with more than 1,200 citations, 50+ quizzes, and exhaustive details on the top 35 terpenes and top 12 flavonoids in cannabis, there is no other resource like this anywhere. With commentary by Susan Trapp, Raphael Mechoulam, Ethan Russo, Mitch Earleywine, and others, The Big Book of Terps is a deep dive into the science of cannabis molecules.
Already hailed in reviews as the “defacto terpene bible,” this scientific textbook is written for both laypeople and researchers. For every fact stated in The Big Book of Terps, citations appear inline, with full references at the bottom of every page. Readers can quickly and authoritatively answer questions, and instantly provide studies and peer-reviewed papers to support these claims.
The Big Book of Terps will Teach You:
- The chemical nature of terpenes and flavonoids
- How and why plants produce and use terpenes
- Insects that produce and use terpenes
- Terpenes and bacteria, fungi
- Commercial and industrial uses of terpenes
- Agricultural and food industry uses of terpenes
- Terpenes in common products
- Large portions of the book are dedicated to the medical and therapeutic value of terpenes and flavonoids, covering more than 120 different known therapeutic uses across 52 molecules.